Samstag, 22. Oktober 2011

Some purchases and I dyed my hair

Today I went to the hairdresser and also bought some little make up things.
Let me know if you want a review about any of the products!

Catrice Defining Duo Blush 030 "Pink Grapefruit Shake"

The color is really lovely and intense, love it!
This blush costs about 3,95 Euro.

I needed a new face powder and this one ("translucent" from essence) is really light and only costs like 2,95Euro I think.

Catrice Lipgloss with glitter, it's quite long-lasting and without color.

And I dyed my hair!

I used the new Sublime Mousse from L'Oreal, color number 62 which is supposed to be a cool light brown.



This was my hair before dying

After... it's  really dark. @.@ It almost looks black!
But it's not a long-lasting hair dye so I think it will fade after washing...


With my green Doraemon. :'D

Baibai thanks for reading!

3 Kommentare: