Samstag, 14. April 2012

Review: SKIN FOOD Facial Water Vita-C Cream

Today I finally got the April issue of Popteen and the SKIN FOOD Facial Water Vita-C Cream!


I wanted to try a face cream that isn't thick and heavy, because it feels too uncomfortable in summer time. And after reading some reviews, I chose this one! SKIN FOOD is a popular Korean brand and many Koreans seem to have flawless skin, so their skin care must be awesome, right? ;)





The cream is white and has a light, fruity smell (but not really raspberry as you might think when you see the label in the cream).
The texture is really light and creamy. It feels refreshing and the skin absorbs the cream fastly without feeling sticky or something! The skin feels soft and moisturized after using the cream.
I like the cream very much and recommend it especially for spring and summer!


Btw, yesterday my husband, me, and some friends went to the amusement park because I got coupons at school for it!


It was soooo funny! I love amusement parks! Here is a photo of my friend Yi and me:



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen