Donnerstag, 1. März 2012

Purchases (Clothes, Manga, Beauty products) - Picture heavy!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to show you my recent purchases. ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
Beware, this post includes many large pictures!

Clothes:

LIZLISA pants. ♡ They are so cute! But I still need to lose some weight before I can wear them. (*´Д`)=3

A small light denim jacket I bought yesterday. Love the bows!

I bought this together with the denim jacket because it looked so lovely together!

A cute bracelet that I also bought yesterday. 

Manga:

Cappuccino, a cute love story. ♡ I love romantic Manga!

This is also romantic but also about sex and rape, the story is soooo good!


Finally bought the Sailor Moon Manga yesterday!! ♡ I wanted it for so long but now I finally have it!

Beauty:

Cuticle sticks, cuticle peeling and nail oil. 

 Japanese hair rolls for waves without heat. I'm eager to try them, but my hair is very short now, I think they wouldn't work. (;´д` )

Etude House milk tea cleansing foam, love it! It kinda smells like honey! 

Vanilla Body Cream. Very cheap but good! The smell is very nice! 

New Eyebrow pencil from Catrice.

 Dolly Wink eyelash glue. Works very good for me!(●⌒∇⌒●)

Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream. The Coverage is so much better than Missha Perfect Cover!

Ok this is not a beauty product, but it doesn't really fit in any category haha... but I wanted to show you my new cup because I love the cute floral design!

This was everything I can show your for now I think...

In about 2 weeks I will visit the book fair in Leipzig! I hope I can meet some new people. (*^▽^*)
And I am very excited about 7th March because on that day Apple might do a presentation about iPad 3... I'm waiting for it because I want to buy one. ( ̄~ ̄;) I wanted to buy an iPad 2 last month but I decided to wait for the new one.

I will go to take a rest now, I feel kinda tired of school at the moment. (;-_-;)
Thank you for reading and have a nice day!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Ich bin ja SO neidisch *3* Die Sachen sind toll! (vor allem Happy Teatime hats mir angetan, hehe!) Und Sailor Moon ist echt super ♥ Ich bin so happy, dass der Manga endlich wieder erhältlich ist!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ja bin ich auch! Kann es kaum erwarten die anderen Bände zu kaufen! ^-^ Den Happy Tea Time Reinigunsschaum kann ich nur empfehlen, der hält auch ziemlich lange. ^^

    AntwortenLöschen