Donnerstag, 21. Juni 2012

Anger and love

I think I've never hated someone like this in my whole life so far.I'm shivering and my chest is almost exploding from my heartbeat...

How can someone be so cruel, trying to mess up other people's friendship because they can't face their own mistakes? She doesn't even see what she's done wrong. Now she's spamming my best friend with messages telling her I'm backstabbing, lying and a bad friend. But this wasn't even about me, it was about her. But not one time she mentioned that she really made mistakes, not once did she apologize (not that this would make a difference to me now), thinking she is the victim.

I can't say how happy I am that my best friend is by my side. She truly is one of the best things that ever happened in my life. Without her I wouldn't even know Xin. She has always been there for me, even in times when we were angry about each other.
And each hard time we went through together, let us become a little closer. And now I think our friendship has reached a point where we don't have to be afraid of telling each other everything, no, we can trust each other blindly. It doesn't matter when I move to another city this year - she always will be my best friend! Nothing will ever be between us again!
I am very thankful for that.

And I will do my best to be a better friend, too.

P.S: My oral exam wasn't today, it'll be next Tuesday! Phew!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen